There are so many ways that you can help – and we appreciate every single one of them!
- To make a direct donation or gift, Donate Here.
- Please see our Fundraisers page to find out about upcoming fundraisers you can sponsor to help raise funds and awareness for SLC6A1 Connect.
- Plan a fundraiser of your own to benefit SLC6A1 Connect. Fundraisers can be anything from a small gathering at your home to a big community event, like a walk-a-thon/marathon, gala, or golf tournament.
- If you have a Facebook page, you can create a fundraiser there to benefit SLC6A1 Connect. Birthday fundraisers are one popular option.
- Are you a SLC6A1 parent who wants to share their experience or story? Let us know if you’d like to write a blog post for us!
- Spread the word about SLC6A1 Connect and our work to your personal and professional networks. Reach out to friends and contacts to see who else can help!
- If you have helpful skills and are interested in becoming a SLC6A1 Connect volunteer, please let us know!
Please send us an e-mail at afreed@SLC6A1Connect.org with questions or suggestions. We look forward to working with you!